Monday, July 25, 2011

Playing with hair, contacts, all-around just bored.

Yeah. I've been pretty bored lately. Sam's been out of town and I'm kinda bummed. :/ Oh well. I've been playing around with my hair more!

I definitely like it better curly. I just got some hot rollers, so I don't have to spend quite as much time on my curls. I've got them in for a test run right now, crossing my fingers that it turns out good!
The other day, I was at my friend Alyssa's house, and she's big into the whole Himegyaru thing. Big contacts and wigs and stuff. So I played with her stuff.
Maybe I'll do this to my hair next....

Look at how big my eyes are!

I'm debating if I want to buy some circle lenses... They're really cute, but I'm not used to wearing contacts, so they feel weird.... But they're really cute. The ones I'm wearing are blue, but they look kinda aqua 'cause my eyes are green. I like it.


Moment of truth, I'm gonna go take the curlers out. Let's see if I did it right...


Hair curlers are weird...
But I like the final result! After lots of pomade and hairspray and taming the curls, it turned out great! A little messy, but good. It's hard to get all of my hair in to just 20 rollers... But it's doable. And only took about half and hour, as opposed to the 2 hours it usually takes for me to get my hair to look like this. I love my new rollers. <3
(Remington Ionic Protective Hot Rollers. Less than 20 bucks at Target!)
I guess that's it for today. There sure are a lot of pictures in this post.
Ciao~


No comments:

Post a Comment