Thursday, July 28, 2011

My legs hurt.

Hello!
I've started working out (finally), because I have the house to myself for most of the day, and there's a tredmil no one uses... So... It's now mine. But don't tell anyone. (I can't excersize in front of people...)
The other day I went to yoga with Dana, and it was wonderful! I felt very refreshed and relaxed. The fact I was about three blocks from my ex-boyfriend's house didn't really help, though...
Anyway, I've been running mostly, and doing some crunches/sit-ups here and there to try and burn some extra fat, especially around my thighs and mid-section. If anyone knows good work outs, I'd love to hear about them!
But now, my legs hurt like CRAZY. I hung out with Sam today, we watched Goblet of Fire and I FINALLY saw Fight Club (which is AMAZING), and every time I got up and had to walk, I was kinda wobbling and whimpering in pain. It was pretty bad. But, Sam said I looked sexy, so it's so worth it. Sooo woooorth iiiiit.

Argh, I have to figure out what to do for Sam's birthday. He turns 18 next Sunday! I've got a little more than a week to figure out what we're gonna do... I have some general ideas. I'm gonna bake him a big chocolate/cherry cake, and we're gonna go smoke my hookah down by the river, and I'll possibly bring a picnic for us at that point. And then, I think I'll make him dinner later... But I have no idea what to do in between all of this! And I want to draw him something ('cause I'm broke as FUCK, and I'm really bad at buying presents anyway) but I have no idea WHAT. Maybe I'll just make him a big crazy card... I'll figure it out.
Bleh, I'm just freaking out a little bit. He made my 18th birthday so awesome, I want to do the same for him! It's painful. I think I just need to figure out what kind of food to make... And I really don't want to have to cook meat. I mean, I will if I HAVE to, but I feel that would be wrong as a vegetarian...
Uff. I'll figure it out.
Here's a picture of Snape to reward you for reading my rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment